It is already one year down the line and forever to go for Nollywood actor, Blossom Chukwujekwu and his wife Maureen Otisi who had their traditional wedding ceremony on December 19, 2016. Basking in the euphoria of the moment, Mrs Chukwujekwu wrote a wedding anniversary message on her Instagram page yesterday. She reflected on the journey so far as a couple. Here is what she wrote:
“A year today I traditionally got married to my boy… Being given a second chance will I do it again?
“No… I [would have] found your ass way earlier and proposed to you myself guy… And even if you weren’t ready, I [would have] kidnapped [you], put a gun to [your] head till you signed the marriage certificate…
“Why??? You [are] way too good to be true… I still pinch myself to wake up from this sweet dream…
“[You] make marriage too too easy… One year later and I still get butterflies [when] [you’re] around [and] even [when you’re] not.
“Over time [you] have made me a better woman… My love too Strong for u B… Happy anniversary, son… Mama loves majorly.”
Maureen  and Blossom might have been married for a whole year according to traditional rites, but their church wedding was actually on October 15, 2016.